On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Rachel Greenham wrote:

> The only problem I'm having now, is the same problem I'm having with
> Word Perfect 8: Printing. I've set up my box to print to a Samba printer
> elsewhere on the net, and console, KDE apps and Netscape (for instance)
> all print to it fine, but StarOffice and Word Perfect insist on trying
> to print to the Letter sized paper bin. It's very annoying. I've changed
> the configuration to A4 on StarOffice everywhere I could find it, and it
> just ignores me. Word Perfect doesn't even seem to give me an option.

HI Rachel;

I don't know about the network printing. But on WP8 you can change the
paper size at the top bar ie  File -> Page Setup -> Page Size. There you
should find all the different page sizes.

Hope this helps!

Jim Hatridge
Germany
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Proud Linux User #88484 !!!!!!!!!!

Micro$oft -- Ghostdriver* on the road to the future!
(*German Slang for the guy driving on the wrong side of the road!)