From: Surjit Bains [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 February 1999 11:59
To: Delbaere, Tim
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SuSE Linux] Can't exit from KDM

This message and any attachments to it are subject to copyright and are
sent for the personal attention of the addressee.  It may include
information which is legally privileged and exempt from disclosure.
If you receive this communication in error, please advise us immediately.

Only root (Initially) can Shutdown/Reboot  ..

where you root ?

Surjit.