Dear Sustainability Friends,

The Fall & Virgil Creek "What's In Your Watershed" event (above) has been
postponed to a later date in January. Stay tuned for a detailed
announcement.

--
Becky Sims

Director of Outreach
Community Science Institute
Water Quality Testing Lab
NYSDOH-ELAP #11790
http://communityscience.org
607-257-6606

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.