Hi Ed,

I will be late to meeting, coming around 445. Will talk more then. Hope you
get this!

Joey

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Ed Gottlieb <egottl...@cityofithaca.org>
wrote:

> Hi Joey,
>
> I'm interested in participating in this project.  I will only be able to
> attend today's meeting until 5:15.
> My experience includes working at the New Alchemy Institute under John
> Todd.
> Have you invited any one from the T.C. Health Department to participate?
>
> Ed Gottlieb
> Chair, Coalition for Safe Medication Disposal
> Industrial Pretreatment Coordinator
> Ithaca Area Wastewater Treatment Facility
> 525 3rd Street
> Ithaca, NY  14850
> (607) 273-8381
> fax: (607) 273-8433

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.