Hi Tom,

Could I get one more for ED sometime around the end of February or early
March? I am going to DC to meet national
ED group and would love to report back.

Thanks,
Joey

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 8:01 PM, Thomas Shelley <t...@cornell.edu> wrote:

> Dear Friends--Sustainable Tompkins is once again soliciting submissions
> for the Signs of Sustainability series.  As many of you know by now the
> Tompkins Weekly, the host of our SoS series for the past 10 years, has gone
> out of business.  The Ithaca Voice, Tompkins Couny's leading online news
> outlet, has agreed to continue the SoS series.  This is a wonderful
> opportunity to present the mission and vision of your organization, promote
> a major event or simply get your group's position on an important topic out
> to the public.  Almost any topic is acceptable as long as the theme is*
> sustainability related*.  So far only the first few weeks of January are
> spoken for.  But slots fill up quickly so if you or someone in your
> organization wishes to write a Sings of Sustainability column in 2016.
> Please get back to me soon to secure your spot in a future online  issue of
> the Ithaca Voice.  Thanks.   Tom
>
> Tom Shelley
> 118 E. Court St.
> Ithaca, NY 14850
> 607 342-0864
> t...@cornell.edu

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.