Chelsea Clinton  will be at Coltivare, corner of Cayuga and Clinton St. 7am
on Monday.  PLEASE be there with your No Frack, Save Seneca Lake, Renewable
energy now signs!  Please forward, post to FB etc.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Emily" <emilyfinnad...@hotmail.com>
Date: Apr 16, 2016 2:50 PM
Subject: last-minute pro-environment demonstration
To: "Irene Weiser" <irene32...@gmail.com>, "Don Barber" <sunny...@gmail.com>,
"barber.r...@gmail.com" <barber.r...@gmail.com>, "Mark Witmer" <
mwitme...@gmail.com>, "Ann Herzig" <ann.her...@gmail.com>, "Mary Thorpe" <
mary14...@frontiernet.net>, "Martha Ferger" <marthaferger...@gmail.com>,
"William Fudeman" <wfude...@verizon.net>

Guys -- we just heard down here at Bernie HQ that Chelsea Clinton is coming
to town.  Monday. 7 am (doors open) at Cultivare.  We'd like to get our
good Ithaca folks on the street to make a loud pro-environment statement.
It should get a lot of media coverage.  How can we plan this further?  I
don't know all the right people, just some of them....  Not sure if we
should put it on facebook, for example.  List servs better?  Thanks!  Emily

Virus-free.
<#m_5464175577264102704_DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.