Forwarding from good friends:
====

We (married couple) would love to be in Ithaca July thru September, or as close
to that as possible. We need a clean place and prefer Ithaca proper. We can
rent or swap, or a combination of both.  If you want to swap, we have a
wonderful 3 bedroom apartment (one or two bedrooms would be available) in a fun
neighborhood (just below Columbia U) on Manhattan's Upper West Side near
trains, buses, shopping, restaurants, bars and between Riverside and Central
Parks, between Broadway and Amsterdam.

We know NYC and Ithaca very well and can answer any questions. Will send pix if
you are interested in swap. Please note, we can easily sublet our place so a
swap is not necessary.

We realize availability during these particular three months, especially
September, might be difficult.  We are open, therefore, to creative piecemeal
possibilities, so let us know your thoughts or questions.

Please contact Yvonne at 917 499 0699 or blues
f...@gmail.com<mailto:f...@gmail.com>

Thanks,

Yvonne and Roger

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.