great article!  so good to see this in-depth coverage.

--------------------------------------
Gay Nicholson, Ph.D.
President
Sustainable Tompkins
309 N. Aurora St.
Ithaca, NY 14850
www.sustainabletompkins.org
607-533-7312 (home office)
607-220-8991 (cell)
607-272-1720 (ST office)

g...@sustainabletompkins.org

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Ed Gottlieb <egottl...@cityofithaca.org>
wrote:

> When Protest Becomes Sacrament: Grady Sisters Heed a Higher Call
>
> These Catholic social justice advocates are exemplars of the force behind
> We Are Seneca Lake, one of the nation’s longest-running campaigns of civil
> disobedience.
>
> https://insideclimatenews.org/news/09082016/new-york-
> fracking-ban-we-are-seneca-lake-protests-crestwood-
> natural-gas-plowshares-into-swords-nuclear
>

> Ed Gottlieb
> Chair, Coalition for Safe Medication Disposal

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.