Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/674451479397758/

Cornell Cinema presents the

Ithaca premiere of

*TIME TO CHOOSE*

*a film about climate change *

by Academy Award winning documentary filmmaker Charles Ferguson (*Inside
Job*)

“By the middle of this century we will trigger runaway climate change—a
process beyond our control.

What do you do if you have that information? What do you do?”
DR. STEVEN CHU,
FORMER US ENERGY SECRETARY AND NOBEL PRIZE WINNER
*Watch this film to find out what you can do!*

“The aerial cinematography is breathtaking: We can feel the fragility of
the planet, but also its power to heal — if only we give it a chance.” (*San
Francisco Chronicle*)

*Tuesday, September 20 at 7pm*

Willard Straight Theatre

*The screening will be followed by a panel discussion with Cornell faculty
members:*

Chuck Greene (Earth & Atmospheric Sciences),

Toby Ault (Earth & Atmospheric Sciences)

Robert Howarth (Ecology and Evolutionary Biology)

Watch a trailer at:

http://www.timetochoose.com/

Share the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/674451479397758/

The film looks at both the challenges and solutions of climate change,
including recent advances in renewable energy technologies. From the
coal-poisoned waters of Appalachia, to the coal pits of China, to Nigeria's
oil fields and Indonesia's disappearing forests, Ferguson introduces the
audience to world-renowned entrepreneurs, innovators, thought leaders and
other individuals living on the front lines of climate change.

Topics include urban design, electric cars, low-carbon diets, preservation
of wildlife & their habitats, and much more!

More info at cinema.cornell.edu

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.