The Coalition to Protect New York, Fossil Free Tompkins
<https://www.facebook.com/FossilFreeTompkins/>, FracTracker Alliance, Sane
Energy Project, We Are Seneca Lake, and Working Films are hosting a night
of films, discussion, and story sharing as a part of the *YOU ARE HERE tour
at The Space at Greenstar on Wednesday, September 21st, at 7:00pm.*

You’re invited to this free event, which features five films focusing on
gas and oil infrastructure, public health concerns, policy, and ways that
communities are responding. Find out how our local fights are connected to
other local, statewide and regional campaigns against the build out of
fossil fuel infrastructure. Get informed about the bigger picture, build
the movement, and enjoy an evening of solidarity with other activists.

This tour is named after Sane Energy Project’s YOU ARE HERE map
<http://www.youareherenymap.org/>, which allows users to see the the
shale-gas network across the state and zoom in on their own region. The map
explains the current status of each project, and enables visitors to
connect with the local group that is organizing to stop it. This year they
are partnering with Fractracker to transform it into a “story-map,”
complete with scrolling chapters of images of residents sharing their
personal stories. Kim Fraczek and Patrick Robbins with Sane Energy Project
will be at the events to collect these stories, and we hope to get you on
the map!

Come learn about the issues, watch great films, talk with your neighbors,
and find out how you can help protect your community. We look forward to
seeing you there!

Irene Weiser
irene32...@gmail.com
Brooktondale, NY
607-539-6856

*Joy to the world*
*All the boys and girls*
*Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea*
*Joy to you and me.*

visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.