Nic Belott recently joined the Eco-Defense Radio team as a writer – taking
on the anniversaries column. We're so glad to have Nic on the team helping
us remember what should never be forgotten.

   - First Nuclear Test in Nevada

<http://ecodefenseradio.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5b4f4ba8f17b73de7164c3440&id=8681c37e3e&e=9092f49c5e>
   - US GOV. Says Agent Orange “Safe”

<http://ecodefenseradio.us10.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=5b4f4ba8f17b73de7164c3440&id=285fcf5a1c&e=9092f49c5e>
   - Occupy Wall Street Begins

<http://ecodefenseradio.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=5b4f4ba8f17b73de7164c3440&id=cf8477fba0&e=9092f49c5e>

If members of this list find these anniversaries valuable, I'm happy to
continue providing them ;-)

Oh, and we've got some more cool stuff happening at Eco-Defense Radio, like
a podcast we just launched in collaboration with Halt the Harm Network.

Here's a link to our newsletter with more details.
<http://tinyurl.com/jafzztu>

Take care,
Ryan

visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/