RSVP & Share the event here:

Renovus’ next community solar farm is coming to your neighborhood & we’re
offering locals priority access.
Join us on Monday, Oct. 17th at 6pm at The Rongo in Trumansburg to learn more
about the project & the benefits of community solar.

WHAT: Local solar farm comes to Ulysses!

WHEN: Monday, October 17th @ 6pm

WHERE: The Rongovian Embassy in Trumansburg, NY

Everyone can now choose solar. Your panels can live on our local solar farm,
instead of on your roof. Don’t get us wrong, rooftop solar is a great choice if
you have perfect conditions, but 80% of homes don’t. Community solar enables
anyone who pays an electricity bill to go solar & reap all the benefits. Solar
offers huge savings – never pay for electricity again!

Calculate your estimated solar savings today, or sign up for your spot at:

Sarah J. Kelsen
Marketing, Renovus Solar
1520 Trumansburg Road, Ithaca, NY
(c) 607 882 3432