HI All
PLEASE come applaud Cornell's Maplewood development tomorrow night at the
Town of Ithaca planning board meeting, Town of Ithaca Town Hall (old post
office) at 7pm
This development is everything new development should be - density
footprint,  highly energy efficient, solar powered, heated with heat pumps,
not gas.  NO FOSSIL FUELS!!

We spend so much time complaining about what shouldn't be done - We need to
take this opportunity to CELEBRATE and APPLAUD when developers and planning
boards get it right.  This is one of those times!!  I hope we come out in
droves to THANK the Town of Ithaca and Cornell for leading the way - Let's
hold Maplewood up as a beacon for development to come across the County!!

see link below and attached for details.

Irene Weiser
Brooktondale, NY

*Joy to the world*
*All the boys and girls*
*Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea*
*Joy to you and me.*

visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.