You  may have heard of the proposed solar development in Dryden. Maybe you saw
the opposition ads in the Shopper, or heard their voices at last Thursday's
town board meeting. These proposed solar panels are a small part of the
seriously necessary changes in our world -- away from fossil fuel burning and
toward energy from the sun and wind. Please click on this
linkhttps://goo.gl/forms/C13H5XWUhmmPJz9p1and add your name to our message to
the Dryden Town Board members. Time is short and they need to know that lots of
people stand behind this important decision. Without these changes we have no
hope of achieving carbon emission reduction goals set by the town, county, and
state. The decision is now scheduled to be made by the Board on March 30th.
Please sign now whether or not you are a Dryden resident.  But if you are a
Dryden resident and are willing to attend the board meeting at the town hall on
March 30th, 7:00, we would welcome your presence. Marie McRae   I love this
world, even in its hard places....So, even if the effort may come to
nothing,you have to do something.            from "For Example" by Mary Oliver
For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.