Go Solar Tompkins
Saturday, May 6, 10:00am-12:00pm
@ Brooktondale Community Center, 524 Valley Road, Brooktondale 14817

Have you thought about going solar but don't know where to start? Do you have a
question you want to ask an installer but don't who to talk to? Did you hear
that getting solar through the Go Solar Tompkins campaign can save you 10% or
more, and want to learn more?

Join us for this FREE event to learn more about solar, talk to our energy
educator and partner installers and sign up for a FREE assessment that will
help you save money if you decide to go solar! There are now more options
available than ever before, incentives have just been extended, and solar
panels are at an all-time low price. There's no better time than right now to
Go Solar!

Enrollment in this new program runs through the end of May, so plan to attend
one of these public events to learn how to put the power of the sun to work for
you. We'll answer all your questions about financing, incentives, how the
technology works, battery back-up, and more, and you'll have a chance to meet
our four partner installers and sign up for a free assessment. All events are
FREE and everyone is welcome!

Don't miss the SOLAR CELEBRATION: Sunday, May 21, Cass Park,
Ithaca<http://ccetompkins.org/events/2017/05/21/go-solar-tompkins-cass-park-ithaca>,
 10:00am-2:00pm

Visit www.GoSolarTompkins.org<http://gosolar.blinkdigital.us/> for more
information about going solar and a list of partner installers, or contact
Guillermo Metz at g...@cornell.edu<mailto:g...@cornell.edu> or at Cornell
Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County, (607) 272-2292 with your questions.

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.