I didn't see Lehman Alternative Community School listed.
Marissa
-----Original Message-----
From: Gay Nicholson [mailto:gaynichol...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 10:11 PM
To: 'ST list'
Subject: [sustainable_tompkins-l] Sustainable Finger Lakes Map launched! Please
help us get it filled in!!

Hello ST Friends,

Sustainable Tompkins is glad to share with you our initial version of a
Sustainable Finger Lakes Map. We are asking for your help to make it as
complete as possible before we go out into the larger world with this new
resource.

Some of you may remember the Tompkins Sustainability Map that we created about
10 years ago to capture the ever-growing local sustainability and social
justice movement. Unfortunately, that was based on Flash Player, which is no
longer supported. So we decided to pilot a new regional map on a new platform
that will let you find the citizen groups, businesses, and agencies that are
helping to guide our region toward a more resilient economy, stronger
democracy, and a healthier regional ecosystem.

Ever since the November election, I have been thinking about our need to grow
our movement across the entire region in order to influence both economic and
political outcomes in the next few years. The Map will be a tool for helping
people see just how large and diverse our movement is, support the businesses
that are making a difference in our shared future, and figure out where they
would like to plug in and help with the transition to a more secure, just, and
stable way of inhabiting this part of our planet. The Map is just the first
part of a shared online platform for the regional movement that we'd like to
help create.

Are you on the Map? Is your favorite green business on the Map? How about that
solar farm or LEED Platinum building? Or that bike advocacy group or that new
progressive action committee?

Please look for the groups you are familiar with and if they aren't on the Map,
let me know!

You can send an email to i...@sustainabletompkins.org with:
Name
Address
Description
Website
Contact Email
Phone

and what categories and tags you think should be applied so that others can
find what you are recommending. Tell us why your nominee belongs on a
sustainability map!

​
​
​
THANK YOU FOR HELPING BUILD OUR MOVEMENT!

Gay
--------------------------------------
Gay Nicholson, Ph.D.
President
Sustainable Tompkins
309 N. Aurora St.
Ithaca, NY 14850
www.sustainabletompkins.org
607-533-7312 (home office)
607-220-8991 (cell)
607-272-1720 (ST office)

g...@sustainabletompkins.org

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.