Very special deal if you work at Cornell.
--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Cornell Sustainable Campus" <sustainabil...@cornell.edu>
Date: Aug 8, 2017 4:10 PM
Subject: Electric Cars: Nissan Leaf offer for Cornell Employees
*Electric Cars - Nissan Leaf offer for Cornell Employees*
Limited time offer is ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST...
As part of the effort to accelerate clean transportation alternatives,
Nissan, Sustainable Westchester, and EarthKind Energy are coordinating with
Cornell's Campus Sustainability Office to offer Cornell University
employees a special rebate on the purchase of a new 2017 Nissan LEAF
*Cornell University Employees can now save:*
$10,000 OFF MSRP
+ $1,700 NYS rebate
+ $7,500 Federal Tax Credit
= $19,200 Total Discounts
*on a NEW* Nissan LEAF!
*To receive a $10,000 rebate (off MSRP):*
- Email Ron Kamen: r...@earthkindenergy.com. Type "Nissan Leaf Cornell
Discount" in the subject field.
- Ron will send you a discount flyer with the dealer information and a
- Then simply show the flyers & your college ID to the participating
Nissan dealer to get the discount. While the closest participating dealer
is Hoselton Nissan in Rochester, NY - they will deliver your new Leaf to
your home or workplace!
This limited time offer is ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (down to under 300
Leafs left in the program!) and cannot be combined with any other Nissan
special lease, APR, or Rebate.
- 100% Electric Nissan LEAF
- Up to 107‐mile range
- 30 kWh battery
- No gasoline, no oil changes ‐ EVER! No Spark Plugs or Check Engine
- $10,000 Discount + $1,700 NYS rebate + $7,500 Federal Tax Credit
- 8 yr. / 100K (whichever occurs first) limited battery warranty
- Plug in at night - wake up every morning with a full charge!
- How much $ can you save with an Electric Vehicle?
- Watch "The Fuel Station of the Future": https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Is a Nissan Leaf right for you? Here's a helpful evaluation tool
consider that employees should NOT count on the ability to charge EVs on
campus (you may live close enough that you won't need to!), and become
familiar with sustainable campus commuting options
<https://www.list.cornell.edu/t/121709624/10516426/283008/1003/> and campus
charging stations https://ipp.cornell.edu/conten
For additional info on the federal tax credit:https://cars.usnews.com
Got a question? Ask a question. Feedback
Cornell University Campus Sustainability Office
129 Humphreys, 639 Dryden Rd, Ithaca, NY 14853
(607) 255-6375 | sustainabil...@cornell.edu <sustainabil...@cornell.edu>|
*To unsubscribe send an email to: **sustainablecampus-l-requ...@cornell.edu*
<sustainablecampus-l-requ...@cornell.edu>* with the word "leave" in the
subject of the email*
Click here for more instructions on how to Leave E-lists
For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.