Gosh, it's nostalgic to see this kind of instruction on how to survive Armageddon popping up again after 60-some years. Brings back my childhood and all those good times huddled under the desk.

Not that what Greg says is bad advice (it doesn't age), but what you folks need is some good ol' graveyard humor. Hum along with this, and I guarantee that you'll feel much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs

Just sing out a te deum
When you see that ICBM
And the party will be "come as you are"!

Jon