Thank you for this Tony…I shared it on GoGreenNY   Enjoy this fine weather!
Alicia
Alicia Alexander
GoGreenNY
Visit us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/GoGreenNY/282767488556098>
ggn...@gmail.com
607-229-8636

"Working together for the best New York ever!"

> On Sep 18, 2017, at 10:05 AM, Tony Del Plato <tonydelpl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This 2 min video is a great tale of entrepreneurial genius. Maybe we'll
> follow Kenya's example and ban plastic bags made from petroleum and Indonesia
> finding an alternative. Of course every invention has "energy requirements"
> that are part of the costs of new "green" products.
>

> https://youtu.be/dXklBP53VT4 <https://youtu.be/dXklBP53VT4>
>
> --
> Your own wounds can be healed with weeping, your own wounds can be healed
> with singing; but the widow, the Indian, the poor man, the fisherman, stand
> bleeding right there in your doorway.
> ~Pablo Neruda

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.