“All Governments Lie: Truth, Deception and the Spirit of I. F. Stone”
<https://www.ithaca.edu/intercom/article.php/20170918104245162>

Park School of Communications Auditorium, tonight, Wednesday, October 4, 7 pm

This is a must-see documentary about media and politics that will open eyes to
how both deceive us and what we can do about it.

 “All Governments Lie: Truth, Deception and the Spirit of I. F. Stone” was
coproduced by Jeff Cohen, associate professor of journalism and director of the
Park Center for Independent Media (PCIM) at Ithaca College. Jeff will
participate in a Q&A after the screening.

Starring in the movie are independent journalists who’ve exposed government
deception, including Amy Goodman and Nermeen Shaikh (Democracy Now!), Matt
Taibbi (Rolling Stone), Glenn Greenwald and Jeremy Scahill (The Intercept),
Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian (The Young Turks), Carl Bernstein (Watergate),
Michael Moore, John Carlos Frey and the legendary investigative journalist
Isadore F. Stone, after whom PCIM’s annual Izzy Awards are named. Some of the
filming was done on the IC campus.

Rotten Tomatoes critics rating: 91%. More info: https://allgovernmentslie.com/

Parking is free and easy behind the Park School of Communications in O-Lot.

Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please contact Kristin
Morse, 607-274-1025, kmo...@ithaca.edu<mailto:bhaw...@ithaca.edu>, asap.

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.