Good day,

Lachlan Chambliss, the artist behind the beautiful Muslim Cultural Mural (
https://www.ithacamurals.com/muslim-culture-mural.html) is looking for
large wall space for his next big project: a community mural on climate
change.

Do any of you have leads?

The optimal wall would have the following:
-30-50 feet wide
-8-20 feet tall
-be downtown and visible
-be accessible for community members to participate in the painting process

​Lachlan already has the paint and some designs for the mural. What's
missing is a wall. (though it would be great if we could support him with
donations to help with his time.)

If you have ideas, please reach out to Lachlan directly: lmc...@cornell.edu

I think this could be a really cool project that could lead to more
conversations about this important topic.

Thank you in advance!
Karim

​

--

Karim Beers, Coordinator
*Get Your GreenBack Tompkins* <http://getyourgreenbacktompkins.org/>

   - Stay in touch via *Facebook
   <https://www.facebook.com/GetYourGreenBackTompkins/>* and our
monthly *Community
   Newsletter

<http://getyourgreenbacktompkins.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7b633c9d0c01dcfb62a882694&id=a9a2585110>*
   - Get support saving energy & money with our *Energy Advising*
   <http://www.getyourgreenbacktompkins.org/help/>
   - Ask questions in the online *Community Forums
   <http://forum.getyourgreenback.org/>*
   - Let's meet! - Zoom Meeting <https://cornell.zoom.us/my/gygbt>

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.