Dish Truck is a volunteer driven, pollution prevention initiative that
provides durable dishes to event coordinators to use in place of
disposables. Our funding sources include grants as well as fees for our
services. We work at events across the community to include weddings,
Cornell University events, and festivals such as Grassroots. Working
alongside our project coordinator and fiscal sponsor, a board treasurer
will help us maintain and reconcile our financial records. More information
on general duties can be found at the link below.

Including 1 monthly board meeting, the time commitment expectation would be
approximately 2-4 hours a month.

If you are interested, please email your statement of interest and resume
to Joey at solkitch...@gmail.com by February 15th.

Thank you.

Joey

http://work.chron.com/job-description-treasurer-501c3-company-19816.html