Today starts SewGreen's final clearance sale for wintery Eileen Fisher apparel.
We have a whole room packed with beautiful clothes at 50% off the already low
prices.

Our Eileen Fisher stock comes directly from the EF company. The clothes have
been returned to EF stores around the country. They are inspected, cleaned,
steamed and ready to wear. Proceeds go to benefit empowerment and jobs programs
for girls and young women.

Thanks!

Wendy Skinner, Director
SewGreen
112 N Cayuga St, Ithaca NY 14850
607-319-4106    www.sewgreen.org

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.