We will be holding another Dish Truck training session the weekend of the
24th of February - exact day/time TBD. If you are interested in
volunteering to help make garbage obsolete, join us for some good food and
company and a short 2-hour training session *at Cornell Cooperative
Extension*.

Benefits to volunteering with us include behind the scenes admission to
great events such as Grassroots, a yummy meal from one of our many local
food purveyors, knowledge that you are making a solid and positive
environmental and social justice impact, shared company with like-minded
people in a lively environment and more. (Did I mention, sometimes we even
get standing ovations?)

If you are interested, please email Dish Truck coordinator, Joey Diana
Gates at solkitch...@gmail.com or call (607) 644-5525.

Let me know whether the 24th or 25th work better for you.

More information will follow.

Thank you,

Joey
--
Joey Diana Gates
Dish Truck, Earth Day Coordinator

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.