Dear Friends and Colleagues

Published today (Monday Feb 12th, 2018) in Independent Science News

Tear Gas: From the Battlefields of World War I to the Streets of Today
A book review by Evaggelos Vallianatos

Synopsis: "Her book is a lucid history that puts tear gas on trial. She exposes
the profiteers, scientists, military buyers, arms dealers, police suppliers and
editors trying to put a humane face on a dangerous weapon.”

Please share if you appreciate this content.

Thank you

Jonathan Latham, PhD
Executive Director
The Bioscience Resource Project
Ithaca, NY 14850 USA

Websites: <> <> <> <>
Skype: jonathanlatham2
Tel: 1-607-319-0279
Twitter and Facebook: @Biosrp

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and
opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who
manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government
which is the true ruling power of our country.”—Edward Bernays, Propaganda

BSR-project-elist1 mailing list
Info and options:
To unsubscribe, email

Shelley, at