*Bike Walk Tompkins is seeking motivated people for our first-ever Ithaca
Bike Champions Program.* Bike Champions will work directly with their
family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, etc. to encourage
biking as a safe and convenient way to move around, demystify Ithaca's new
bikeshare system (coming this spring)*,* and increase the voice of people
and communities with transportation challenges in decision-making about how
people move in and around Ithaca.

*Champions will be paid $20/hr for 3-5 hours/week of work from April to
September* (up to $2,800 total). Paid training included, no prior
experience necessary. *We are especially interested in people who are well
connected to lower-income communities, communities of color, and other
communities facing transportation challenges* that could be addressed with
greater knowledge of and access to biking and bikeshare.

*Applications are due Fri, March 2, 2018.* For the full job description and
an application, go to *bikewalktompkins.org/champions*
<http://bikewalktompkins.org/champions>. Paper copies are also available
Mon-Sun 8 AM to 9 PM at our offices at Ithaca Carshare inside the Dewitt
Mall behind Moosewood (215 N Cayuga St, Ithaca, NY).

*Please help us share this opportunity with your networks and people you
personally know. *Email hec...@bikewalktompkins.org or call (607) 301-3181
during business hours for any questions about the program.

*Bike Walk Tompkins is a project of Ithaca Carshare. The Ithaca Bike
Champions program is funded by a grant from the Better Bikeshare
Partnership, NYSERDA/NYSDOT, and the Federal Transit Administration.*

--
Hector Chang
Active Transportation & Bikeshare Coordinator

--

visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.