Drinking Water Wednesdays

A free public information series about drinking water in our community

Presented by the Community Science Institute

Wednesday, March 21st

5:30 pm -  7:00 pm

Ulysses Philomathic Library

74 E Main St, Trumansburg, NY

Have you ever wanted to get some basic  information about your drinking
water?

· What should I test my private well for?

· What is a public water supplier required to test for?

· How do I know if my water is safe?

Please join the Community Science Institute (CSI) in collaboration with the
Tompkins County Health Department for the fourth in our quarterly series of
public forums, Drinking Water Wednesdays. CSI is a nonprofit environmental
organization based in Ithaca, NY, that has operated a New York State
certified water testing lab since 2003. A brief introduction will cover the
most common tests including bacteria, nitrate, nitrite, and lead. Most of
the forum will consist of CSI and Health Department staff responding to
questions from the audience. Additional Drinking Water Wednesday forums
will be held in 2018.

Coupons worth discounts of  20% off water testing will be available at each
forum!

For more information go to communityscience.org, email us at
i...@communityscience.org, and/or call us at 607-257-6606 <(607)%20257-6606>

--
*Claire Weston*
Outreach Coordinator