Thanks for all the work leading up to this.

Chuck G.

From: <bounce-122355460-79898...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Anna Kelles
<annakel...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 12:46 PM
To: Fall Creek Listserv <fcna-ith...@googlegroups.com>, Dewitt Park
Neighborhood Association <dpna-ith...@googlegroups.com>, SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L
<SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L@list.cornell.edu>, CSED <c4...@googlegroups.com>, TCP
<tc-progressi...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "Brian B. Eden" <b...@cornell.edu>, Caitlin Darfler <ckdarf...@gmail.com>,
Caitlin Darfler <caitlinl...@gmail.com>, Kristin McCarthy
<kmmccar...@tompkins-co.org>, Amanda Champion <tamarac...@gmail.com>, Annie
Koreman <ann...@esihi.com>, Cathy Covert <ccov...@tompkins-co.org>, Dan Klein
<dkl...@tompkins-co.org>, Dave McKenna <dmcke...@tompkins-co.org>, Deborah
Dawson <ithacadebo...@yahoo.com>, Glenn Morey <gmo...@tompkins-co.org>,
"henrygrani...@gmail.com" <henrygrani...@gmail.com>, Jason Molino
<jmol...@tompkins-co.org>, Leslyn Mc Bean-Clairborne <leggache...@gmail.com>,
Martha Robertson <mrobert...@tompkins-co.org>, Mike Lane
<ml...@tompkins-co.org>, Mike Sigler <msig...@tompkins-co.org>, Rich John
<rj...@tompkins-co.org>
Subject: Re:[sustainable_tompkins-l] VOTE will take place tonight on several
important environmental resolutions at the county legislature meeting

Hi All,

As a quick followup.  The resolution in opposition to the incinerator proposal
passed unanimously and the resolution rejecting the incorporation of trucked
LNG and CNG to any proposal in response to NYSEG's RFP for gas pipeline
alternatives passed 12 to 1. The plastic bag resolution was sent back to
committee to update and return after it is updated by the PDEQ committee that
meets at 3pm March 26th in the legislative chambers.

Happy Wednesday,
Anna

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:29 PM, Anna Kelles