Good day,

Got a good composting story?

The Get Your GreenBack newsletter is looking to share the composting story
of someone who can highlight that it is quite easy to compost food scraps
locally. We're especially looking for someone who is composting at home,
but someone who does food scrap drop-off is also welcome.

If interested and willing, please let me know. I will put you in touch with
a fantastic student intern, Maggie, who will get in touch with you to
figure out a convenient time for an interview.

A $10 gift card will be given as a thank you for people's time.

The story will be published in our newsletter
<http://www.getyourgreenbacktompkins.org/newsletter-archive>, blog
<http://www.getyourgreenbacktompkins.org/blog/>, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/GetYourGreenBackTompkins/>, and may also make its
way into a local newspaper.

Thanks so much for considering.

Karim

--

Karim Beers, Coordinator
*Get Your GreenBack Tompkins* <http://getyourgreenbacktompkins.org/>

   - Stay in touch via *Facebook
   <https://www.facebook.com/GetYourGreenBackTompkins/>* and our
monthly *Community
   Newsletter

<http://getyourgreenbacktompkins.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7b633c9d0c01dcfb62a882694&id=a9a2585110>*
   - Get support saving energy & money with free *Energy Advising*
   <http://www.getyourgreenbacktompkins.org/help/>
   - Let's meet! - *Zoom Meeting <https://cornell.zoom.us/my/gygbt>*
   - Not in Tompkins County? Check out *Smart Energy Choices*
   <https://smartenergychoices.org/>, a sister program serving the Southern
   Tier

visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.