Dear List Members--Sustainable Tompkins is looking to you to help us
find those individuals, organizations and businesses who contributed to
a more sustainable Ithaca and Tompkins County.  Please follow the link
below to vote for your people's choice awards today.    Tom

Vote today <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018SignsOfSustainability> -
polls close April 12.

PLEASE VOTE NOW!
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018SignsOfSustainability>  EVEN AS OUR
JOURNEY BECOMES MORE DIFFICULT, LET'S NOT FORGET TO CELEBRATE OUR
ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

Look around, and think back...  Who stepped up? Who acted on a good
idea?  Who made progress toward a lighter footprint or greater equity?

Please share the news from your part of our community!  We can't all be
plugged in everywhere, so let's share the good news about each other in
this annual celebration of the values of mutual responsibility, justice,
resilience, caring for our shared future, and planetary stewardship.

You can vote up to 5 times
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018SignsOfSustainability> - for a mix
or even for the same stellar individual or group!

--------------------------------------
Gay Nicholson, Ph.D.
President
Sustainable Tompkins