Coalition for Healthy School Food is seeking volunteers for our Earth Day Farm
to School Fundraising Dinner on April 24th at the First Unitarian Society of
Ithaca.  We need help with set-up: 3-6pm; serving: 6-8:30 pm; and breakdown:
8-10 pm.

Volunteers for at least one of these shifts will receive a free vegan meal and
one glass of wine.

Please let me know if you would like to help out.

Many Thanks!

Aron Gutman, Ithaca Program Manager
www.healthyschoolfood.org
a...@healthyschoolfood.org