CALLING ALL LAKE LOVERS!  TODAY, Friday June 1st, we march!

Join CLEAN and other environmental awareness groups to march in the Ithaca
Festival Parade!

We will be marching to show support for the Lake!

*Where: N. Cayuga St. between Jay and Lewis streets. Spot #49When: Friday
June 1st - Gather at 6:00 PM, Parade begins at 6:30 PM*

(slight potential, so be prepared. Bring an umbrella to scare away from
rain!)

How:
Bring your favorite sign, OR CARRY ONE OF OURS!
Wear your favorite T-shirt or even get one from us!
Show the 20,000 locals who come to the parade that we care about the health
and safety of Cayuga Lake. All Lake impacting issues welcome (HABs,
Hydrilla, Salinity, Coal Ash, Lakeside Septic, Emerging Contaminants, etc)!

* March in the parade with CLEAN and then you can watch the rest of the
parade!*

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.