thanks,

Is it normal for BD to do this at low temps (under 35 F)?

I have been experimenting with letting the BD sit for 2-3 weeks--most
if not all of the soaps/salts precipitate out. I then  filter out the
precipitate.  The wash water is clear after the first wash.  Do I even
need to wash it if I let it sit long enough and run it through a good
filteration system before using?

Jack

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Neoteric Biofuels Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Typical. add a heater to prevent filter plugging if the weather gets too
> cold. we sell them.
>
> Edward Beggs
> www.biofuels.ca
>
> > From: turbodiesel_vw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:32:45 +0000
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: [biofuel] BD slightly murky at low temps (35 F)
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > The BD I'm producing is slightly murky at low temps(below 35 F).  Once
> > the temp is around 40 F it is clear as DD.  Is this a problem?
> >
> > How do you guys/gals deal with this?
> >
> > Jack
> >

> > Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
> > Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> > To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!