To:            biofuel@yahoogroups.com
From:          Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:          Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:33:59 +0900
Subject:       Re: [biofuel] Warranty issue

>Sorry, it's me again still going on about this warranty business. I
>still haven't got to the bottom of the France situation where, you
>will recall, all diesel fuel has a percentage of BioD added. Here
>below is a list of manufacturers and their stance on BioD use.
>The list is leaving me in nice colmns, I hope the foremat is
>retained, but in case not we have...
>Yes-5  No-8  To 5%-6  Don't know-4
>Comments please. Has any one seen warranty information posted at
>French petrol stations for instance?
> James
Hello James

So eight manufacturers in effect provide no warranty on the diesel
cars they sell in France? - or the warranty covers all situations
except the use of fuel?? That's very weird. Sounds like a case for a
test case.
The info comes from  www.4car.co.uk in their enviornment section.
I'll post you the article separately Keith as a word doc.

  Hard to see where Daewoo, Fiat, Renault,
Toyota, Vauxhall should be.
Daewoo - No
Fiat - To 5%
Renault - Don't know