> magnetic fields. Conventional scientists will never believe this because
the
> man is a college drop-out.

No, conventional scientists will never believe newman because he's wrong,
and doesn't understand scientific principles. tell me that the moon is made
of green cheese, and I'll dismiss you out of hand. same concept here.
crackpots. gotta luvem.

Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
http://24.190.106.81:8383/2000/humanpower.htm