Further to what I was saying about additives, as a resource for
countering diesel-bashers (below), here's one seemingly good
candidate, with more on the way it seems:

http://www.rxp.com/master.htm
Master Index WELCOME TO RXP PRODUCTS, INC. THE HOME OF THE LITTLE RED BOTTLE.

See especially "Biodiesel & RxP".

Quite a lot of info here, please check it out, comments. Don Woodward
of RxP wrote to me a while back and we exchanged some emails. I've
just written to him again.

Anyone know anything about catalysts for biodiesel use?

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects