----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Addison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: Biodiesel,Glycerine pretreat

transesterification.(Paul).

> High side? :-/ Have I got it all wrong?? Maybe if I stand on my
> head... No, surely it should be on the high side.(Keith).
(snip)
You are right there Keith  I should have said that the high SG figures
indicated partial transesterification.

> By the way, re that typo where it said WVO when it should have said
> tallow, no, it seems I can't change it for the sake of the archives.
> Seems all I can do is delete messages, not alter them. That's good! -
> just as it should be. I didn't realise I'd never actually tried it
> before. Anyway, best to post a correction I guess. Sorry, that took
> me a bit of time!(Keith).
(snip)
Think I may have posted a correction shortly after. Correction at this stage
could be difficult to tie to origional. Lists with topica seem to have an
advantage here with the author able to modify/update/delete their postings.

>What are you using to check SG? (Keith).
        I use a 100ml volumetric flask and an electronic ballance accurate
to 3 decimal places.

>Temperature corrections?(Keith)
        Have recorded temps and have correction formula but yet to
calculate.
Seasonally temp varies from 15 to 35 deg C in the lab, quite a pleasant 26
deg C at moment.

> By the way, do you have SGs for  VO and WVO? - averages? (Keith)
        Have SG and viscosities for Vegetable Oils (Purchased from
supermarket) will post figures this afternoon.

Regards Paul

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.