I found this on another group, thought a few others might be interested.

Greg H.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 17:57
Subject: [stillwater-homestead] Petition to Yahoo!

If everyone will sign this petition we may persuade Yahoo! to reconsider
their recent plan to charge for certain free services.
---
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/11213/petition.html
Petition to request that Yahoo Inc reconsider their decision to charge
fees for pop mail, groups, and homepages
To: Yahoo, Inc
Dear Yahoo! Management,
We, the undersigned, are signing this petition to protest the new Yahoo
pricing structure in relation to several of the services most popular
features such as Yahoo Groups, Yahoo Mail, and GeoCities. While we agree
and understand that it is the primary goal of any company, including
Yahoo, to expand their services and to make money, we feel that Yahoo is
deliberately targeting users who have no choice or option in using Yahoo
services. Yahoo Clubs, Yahoo Groups, Yahoo Mail, and GeoCities are all
services that, once signed up for and established, are very difficult
and extremely inconvenient to migrate from Yahoo to another service. We
believe that Yahoo is deliberately targeting these users in total
disregard to our needs and desires.
We would like to strongly encourage the management of Yahoo, Inc to
reconsider their pricing structure for these services and consider
continuing the current structure of Yahoo as supported primarily by
advertising.
Sincerely,
The Undersigned
The Petition to request that Yahoo Inc reconsider their decision to
charge fees for pop mail, groups, and homepages Petition to Yahoo, Inc
was created by The users of Yahoo, Inc's various services and written by
Anthony M. Saffer. This petition is hosted here at
www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no express or
implied endorsement of this petition by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors.
The petition scripts are created by Mike Wheeler at Artifice, Inc. For
Technical Support please use our simple Petition Help form.
Send this to a friend
Send Petition to a Friend - Start a Petition - Contributions - Privacy -
Advertising - Comments and Suggestions
PetitionOnline - DesignCommunity - 3D Designers - Gallery - Architecture
- Scrapbook - 3D Developers - Games - Search
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/11213/petition.html
© 1999-2002 Artifice, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!