----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan S. Petrillo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[snip]
> Actually, for small quantities I like to use a Pyrex or Kimax flask
> (cheap on eBay), and a magnetic stirrer.  (also cheap on eBay).  The
> brand names aren't important, any borosilicate glass will do.  I'm just
> partial to Corning's Pyrex and Kimble's Kimax brands because I know
> they're quality equipment.
[snip]
Alan do you rember Dow Cornings great white elephant the Fleaker?
It was a cross between a beaker and a flask and had a bung.
Interesting piece of gear but I don't think anyone ever found an appropriate
use for them.
Bad market research. Have a set of them at work ranging from 250 ml to 1.4L,
and yes they are in unused condition.

Also have a couple of Corning 25ml measuring cylinders which somehow missed
out on a graduation mark and ended up measuring 24.5ml but still marked
25ml.
Great quality control.

Regards   Paul Gobert.

FIND OLD SCHOOL FRIENDS and OLD FLAMES
Click here to start your search at Reunion.com today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NFsLKA/Dn2DAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM