On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 01:46:54AM +0900, Keith Addison wrote:

> But isn't it worth paying a good ISP for a real service? It doesn't
> cost very much, or shouldn't, and it's money well spent, IMO.

   Really! I have never understood why people wanted a yahoo mail account in
the first place. If they're too
poor to have a home computer and a dial up account and have to go to the local
library to access the net, I
guess it makes some sort of sense (although yahoo is probably the *last* free
email I'd choose), but a lot
of these people actually have a real email account somewhere, and use yahoo
anyway.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix