Prices I know of are in 1,000 gallon tanks- 1.86 per gallon that way for
offroad, and 2.35/gallon with the road taxes on the same fuel. Unless the
1.86 price is outdated (prices on new soy biodiesel went up recently around
here) this is coming from the WVO-derived biodiesel from the plant in
Coachella CA.
Mark

At 10:52 AM 12/18/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Keith,
>
>You wrote:
>
>"Current petro-diesel price in the US is about $1,50
>(commercial biodiesel isn't much more, or about the
>same)."
>
>WOW!!  That's news to me.  Where does BD cost around
>$1.50?  I pay $2.65/gallon (and believe me, that
>hurts).
>
>I know you're going to tell me to start brewing my
>own--and you're right.  But I am curious if you have
>info on regional pricing for biodiesel.
>
>seasons greetings to all,
>
>thor skov
>
>=====
>Grants Manager
>Stillaguamish Tribe Of Indians
>3439 Stoluckquamish Lane
>P.O. Box 277
>Arlington, WA 98223-0277
>(360) 652-7362  Ext 284

>Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.ZSp6B/dlOFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM