nice_tech...Can you contact me off line?
thanks

biobenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dude, if that car is in the condition in the photo you can get more
than 1400$ for it; $2,000 - $2,500 should be more like it. If you
don't get any takers here try
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/default.asp and put it in the W123
section.Guarenteed it won't sit there long. Don't go asking $1400
for it though. If I had it and were looking (maybe not even
looking,just if I had it) I would jump on it.The year is good, then
engine type is excellent, the body looks good. There's go to be
someone out there with a mere $1400 who recognises a deal.

Luc

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "drw_ss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can you drive it to CA and I could buy from you then??--- In
> biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "nice_tech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am selling my 1983 Mercedes 300D Turbo because of a move to
> > California after which I will not need a car.  This car has 200K
on
> > the clock and no major problems or looming repairs that I am
aware
> of.
> >  Should be good for another 100K.  The car has a neoteric WVO kit
> > (Vormax) installed with hundreds of miles of operation with no
> > problems.  Contact me for more info on the conversion if you are
> > interested.
> >
> > I would like to get $1400 but will entertain any offer.  The car
is
> in
> > Columbus, OH.  You could drive it home to Alaska if you wanted
to.

> > http://skidmore.freeshell.org/ebay/benzfront.jpg
> >
> > Thanks for looking.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT