Be advised that the DDDD (Duck Defamation Defence Division) of the
United Avian Workers League Marching Band and Chowder Society will
not hesitate to litigate the pants off anyone who compares in a
public forum any of our members or their relatives, living or
deceased, or any aspect of their characters, persons, appearance or
manner of speech or gait to those of a politician. DisGRACEful!!!
(Fine critters, ducks.)

Keith