Many thanks to G-Mark. This update will surely make things a lot
simpler rather than trying to wing it by trial and (many) error(s) :)
I am now almost at the reactor part of building my apparatus.
Cabinet is done, wash tank almost complete, and reactor comes in
next week.
I am wondering though if a isolation valve from the bottom of the
reactor followed by a T where a glycerine drain could be inserted
before the pump wouldn't solve the potential buildup in the pump.
Once the processing is done then the iso valve is shut between the
glycerine drain and the reactor and then the valve leading to the
wash tank opened and the glycerine drain opened as well to
completely flush the pump of all remaining liquids while they are
still hot.
Then after proper settling the iso valve is opened as well as any
other to let air in through the top, and the glycerine drain is
opened to drain off the glycerine. Once that is done,close off the
glycerine drain and fire up the pump to pump the BD into the wash
tank.
Does that sound viable? Thanks

Luc
PS:also that way should any glycerine harden a simple gentle heating
would soften it and then using the aforementioned, drain it off
without worrying about pump buildup.