--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "biobenz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you look really carefully in the photos on the website, there is
actually now just such a valve- but the diagram is still the
ultra-simple version without one- I haven't gotten around to updating
the diagram yet as it , in general, 'works' in the simplified version.
You're right, though, I think the glycerol draining pump isolation
valve might be a good idea regardless.

 I called it the pump isolation valve in the use instructions I posted
last week, which are designed for the more advanced (read: more
valves!) versoin of the reactor- which is what the photos show. Good
call.

If it is not clear from the Appleseed photos, this valve might be seen
in the other similar reactors at www.veggieavenger.com/media: "Jai and
Sean's reactor" has it as does "Tankenstein"

Mark