--
 Dear pieter,
 we have perhaps the only ,and certainly, the most comprehensive
manual on growing algae. $180.00 U.S.. this manual is for the serious
person doing due dillegance into the feasability and technology of
algaeculture.It covers growing rechniques for various lipid (oil)
producing algae as well as growing Tilapia fish which are used to
provide nutrients for the algae as well as a highly profitable value
added product. see our website for data relating to the closed loop
ecosystems in which we grow the algae and tilapia fish in a mutually
symbiotic  relationship. surprisnigly,  the algae manual is our
biggest selling manual despite the cost. for more on our manuals go
to the product description page on our website just google for
ecogenics or go to www dabney.com/ecogenics/ for more on our
technologies.
 Marc