Hello Bob, welcome

>What are now considered to be the best-made, commercially available,
>biodiesel processors on the market at this time, for personal,
>non-commercial use?

There isn't such a thing, none of them is recommended - check the
list archives.

These are professional, but probably exceed your requirements:

Biofuel Systems provides state-of-the-art biodiesel process equipment
which meets all recognised international safety standards (eg. ATEX)
and will produce biodiesel from a range of feedstocks to meet
recognised standards, including ASTM 6751-03, EN 14214:2003, DIN V
51606. Currently offers systems from 900 litres per week upwards.
Available in Europe through Eurobiodiesel Ltd
(http://www.eurobiodiesel.com), in Australasia through New Zealand
Biofuels Limited, and in the rest of world direct from Biofuel
Systems, 58 Church Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire, ENGLAND L39 3AW.
Fax: +44 1695 571222 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://biofuelsystems.com

I'm not sure they still do the 900-litre per week model, the minimum
is more than that.

Otherwise make your own:

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor.html
Biodiesel processors: Journey to Forever

Best wishes

Keith