Hello all

Apologies in advance... We're likely to be somewhat chaotic over the
next few days or so, or rather even more chaotic - we're moving
house. Actually we're moving not only house but also Journey to
Forever, the complete catastrophe, and all the fish. Well, chickens
and so on anyway, plus all ongoing projects, gear, large dead-tree
library, loads of TEJ (Totally Essential Junk without which life is
hardly possible), etc. Especially etc. So list admin. is likely to be
even more all over the place than usual. We're going here, if you're
interested: another 100-year-old farmhouse up in the mountains, but
in much better condition than this unfixably decrepit old wreck we're
in now. Better place all round, more land too.
http://journeytoforever.org/tamba.jpg

Best wishes

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever