Hi,

I'm new to this group and would like to know if there's any french
people over here who know if cooking your own fuel is legal. I ask that
since you can't produce your own electricity in France (you have to sell
it to the state company instead).

Also, if any french has tips on where to buy cheap local
chemicals/dessicants, I'd be glad to hear from them.

Last thing, has anyone tried the foolproof method (by Aleks Kac) and
replaced the methanol with ethanol ? What are the proportions relatively
to the volume of oil/fat ?

--
Jrme Mathevet