Look at the processor plans at:
http://www.journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor.html . The
APpleseed reactor and many others have the type of pump-mixed system
you're describing. The way methoxide is added, is that a second tank
(a 5-gallon jerrican in my case) is used, which the methoxide is mixed
up in. Then it's plumbed inline with the intake of the pump. When y0u
add methoxide, you just open a valve, and hopefully the pump will draw
in the methoxide into the oil stream.

The other devices for this sort of thing include venturis (which would
make this work a little better than the current APpleseed arrangement
does) and various agricultural sprayer equipment 'injectors' for
adding pesticides to a stream of liquid. I don't have direct
experience with these. Venturis and other inline chemcal injection
devices are found at the Northern Tool, tractor Supply Company,
various local agricultural/ranch/farm supply places, www.
surpluscenter.com, and McMaster-Carr (McMaster.com I think).

Let us know what you find and how it works for you.

Mark